Saturday, October 20, 2007

Keith's Birthday & Report Cards


The time had come for report cards. Madison was up at 6:10 AM Thursday morning ready to go to school to get her first one. Allison was a little nervous about the behavior marks as were Keith and I.

I guess that God has blessed us once again! Madison had a great report card. Several E's, a M and a D. They do not give A, B, & C in Kindergarten. The E is for excellent, the M for Mastered, and a D for developing. Allison wowed us all! She got all A's except for a B in Reading. Her behavior grades were awesome too! She got all 3's and one 2 for listening. I guess that she gets that from her Grammie and I. We talk so much we don't always have time to listen. We are so proud of both of them.

Keith's birthday was Tuesday. We had a great day. The girls showered him with cards before he could even get out of bed. He loved his new bible we gave him. He wanted a Message bible, however I did not think he would like it alone. I took the liberty of getting him a parrellel bible with NIV on one half of the page and Message on the other half. I also got me one. I love it!
Our phone rang off the hook with birthday wishes and we went to his dad's house to eat some great steaks.

The girls and I went to the Auburn High School game last night. The played great. Smith Station was not a good as I thought they would be. The girls watch the cheerleaders and "Samford" the tiger and I got to watch the game. Keith has to stand on the visitor's side but he still calls us on the cell phone when he gets cracked up over the girls dancing and doing cheers. We have a family reunion on Sunday after church. The Smith side. Can't wait for the food.

Well I better get to house work! We still have our church group here on Sunday nights. Love to all!

No comments: