Friday, December 21, 2007

Allison's Christmas Program


Allison had her Christmas program, Snow Biz, on Wednesday. She did so good. Allison is such a performer and loves to sing. After the program her class had there Christmas party and she went home with her "boy" friend, Tyler.


Thursday Keith had the girls all by himself. When I got home the house was clean, laundry folded, and several presents under the tree for me! What a shock! Keith has done his shopping prior to Christmas Eve. Today they came by our office in Pop's convertible Mustang. I looked out the window of the office and there are my two girls propped up on the back seat with the top down. Thank God I work at a doctor's office. We might need them soon.


We are leaving tonight to go to Macon to have Christmas with Keith's mom and step dad. We always enjoy the time with spend with them.


I will try to update again soon.


Santa will be here in 4 days! We can not wait!

No comments: