Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to update everyone on our family. We are done with the shopping and wrapping! :) This is the first year that we have finished so early. We do still have to shop for our two families we are helping with our church group.

We have a very busy two weeks coming up. This weekend we have a Christmas party on Friday, free present wrapping at Tigertown and shopping for our families on Saturday, and on Sunday we have church that morning, community group that night and a concert at the church that night. Christmas is a very busy season, however, we always remember the real reason for the season.

The girls are so excited about Santa coming. Every morning Madison asks me how many more days. We all got on http://www.claus.com/ to check the naughty and nice list tonight. We all had a ton of laughs.

I hope to keep the website updated better now that we got our new computer. Our old one just took forever to do anything and last month it somehow got a Trojan horse that I could not get rid of. I have been using the one at work in my spare time, but in the winter time that is few and far between.

Hope everyone is doing good and I will update again soon.

No comments: