Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Baby Girl Is Not A Baby



Well today is the last day that Madison will be 5 years old. It seems like yesterday I was feeling her moving in my stomach. She is such a sweet and caring child. She will do anything to make someone happy even if it means she will do without. I guess she got out all the bad stuff with all that colic and crying as a baby. She is nothing but a sweetheart. She is so proud that she is learning to read. We have been reading "Bob" begining book and she smiles from ear to ear when she reads the entire book. She does not forget anything and is constantly soaking it all in. She is Baylee's best friend. When I got up this morning at 5:45 she and Baylee were laying on the floor in the great room, curled up in and blanket watching cartoons. I should have taken a picture, but I am not a morning person. Keith said that he got up with Baylee at 5:00 to go out and when he came in Madison was standing there waiting for her. I think they will be big buddies.

Well, I guess that I better go! We have a big day tomorrow. Madison will get to make cupcakes with her teacher for her birthday. On Friday, they are taking a field trip to downtown Auburn to see all the landmarks and eat lunch on Samford Hall lawn. After that they get to roll Toomer's Corner. She class is studing Auburn and Auburn University.

Love to all!

No comments: