Monday, June 23, 2008

Trip to Montgomery

Penelope, Allison, Laura, and Madison

Growing up so fast!

6 going on 20.

Allison and Madison are going to Camp Kaleidoscope Day Camp. They are enjoying it so much. On Friday they had a field trip to Montgomery. In the morning they went to the planetarium and that afternoon they went to the Montgomery Zoo. The girls thought that the planetarium would be a bore, but they were sure surprised. They loved it. The zoo was awesome too! I sent my extra digital camera with them to take some pictures. I know that they love taking pictures as much as me. These are some pictures from that trip.

This week the Keith has his DARE Camp. They girls are going with him. They all came home tired and irritable. I am hoping to put them all to bed early.

No comments: